Eight locations throughout the Savannah area for your convenience! Military Personnel, Police Officers, Hospital Employees, Students & Gulfstream Employees receive waived application and administration fees. Ask your leasing staff about this great deal!
STORM WARNING PREPARATION
In the event of a Hurricane or Tropical Storm Watch
Eye of the storm is expected to hit the area within 36 hours. Wind and rain will get to your area many hours before.
- Pay close attention to weather related news
- Double check your disaster preparedness and evacuation kits
- Remove all loose items from patio and terrace
- Fill vehicle with gas
- Draw all shades, close blinds and drapes
- Remove fragile objects from walls and shelves. Store in a closet and up off the floor
- Close and lock all windows and sliding glass doors
- Locate the exits nearest you in case of power loss
- Close all faucets, unplug electrical items and disconnect television antennas
In the event of a Hurricane or Tropical Storm Warning
Storm will impact our area within 24 hours
- Complete all above guidelines for storm watch in addition to the following
- Determine a location for family members to meet in the event you are asked to evacuate
- Determine where you will go and your route
- Be alert for tornadoes, heavy flooding and severe thunderstorms
In the event of a Voluntary Evacuation ordered by CEMA
Evacuation is urged for all, particularly for areas prone to flooding. Not all areas of Chatham County may fall under this order.
- Complete all the above guidelines for storm watch and warning in addition to the following
- Maintenance staff might not be available
In the event of a Mandatory Evacuation ordered by CEMA
Everybody is ordered to leave the city.
- Residents should leave immediately
- No further maintenance or emergency maintenance will be done on property
- Maintenance will not be able to help with any type of emergency
- Police and medical personnel will not respond during the storm
- No one knows how long your property will be out of utilities (electricity, gas, water) if there is an interruption in your service