Kole Management, an equal opportunity employer, is regularly on the lookout for professional, courteous and capable individuals for the following positions:
Manages an apartment community. Previous Property Manager’s experience generally required.
Leases apartments & provides excellent customer service to current apartment residents. Requires strong sales, marketing and customer service skills.
Generally must be CFC (air conditioning) certified, have supervisory experience and a range of electrical, plumbing, sheet rock & other general repair skills.
Must have a range of AC, electrical, plumbing, sheet rock & other general repair skills.
- Competitive pay & benefits
- 85% company paid employee major medical insurance and 100% company paid dental and life insurance.
- Monthly bonus program for full time employees based on financial performance
- Year-end bonus program based on financial performance
- 401(K) investment program
- Opportunities for advancement – we aim to promote from within
We gladly accept applications for future positions. If you are a professional, courteous and dedicated worker, and would like to be considered in confidence for available job openings with Kole Management, send your resume and completed application marked “Attention Human Resources”:
Via email: email@example.com
Via fax: 912-495-9100